Travel & Leisure – the well known travel resource, published both on the web and in print, puts together "Best of" lists on many travel related topics. It's a great resource for planning travel and researching destinations and new places!
Recently, Travel & Leisure released the results of the most recent "Friendliest Cities" survey. Readers nominated not 1, but THREE of our state's cities as being exceptionally friendly! The state motto of Texas is simply "Friendly". With results like this, it's easy to see why.
Three of our cities were in the Top Ten, and ….wait for it….SAN ANTONIO is NUMBER 1!!!
It's often said that San Antonio is the biggest small town you'll ever live in. I agree with this completely. I love our city! I am so proud when, as a Relocation Specialist, I get the opportunity to introduce newcomers to our wonderful culture!
I put together a list of links that newcomers, or even long time residents, might use to help plan outings or learn more about our city:
- Explore San Antonio
- Top 10 Things to Do In San Antonio – according to Trip Advisor
- 52 Things Every San Antonian Must Do – brought to you by San Antonio Magazine
If you know someone thinking of relocating to our wonderful, FRIENDLY city, please share the tools located on my website. I'm always happy to talk to anyone thinking of making San Antonio their home. Here's a few more links that highlight what makes San Antonio great!
- 30 Things to Know Before You Move to San Antonio
- San Antonio Chamber of Commerce brings you details about the thriving San Antonio area economy
- Advice on Moving to San Antonio, brought to you by mymove.com
- Cost of Living Calculator – San Antonio is a very economical place to live!